2015年1月18日日曜日

Diary Week-15

2015/01/19 Diary-Week 15

EVENT 1
On Monday I went to part time job. However, yesterday attend coming of age ceremony after party. I drunk alcohol but, part time job the next day. It day so sleep.

EVENT 2
On Wednesday university was nothing to me. I went to beauty salon I cut my hair 3 year. I was 25cm cut very comfortable hair dry fast. However, almost friends no notice. I keep hair styl and hair care.

EVENT 3
On Thursday I went to book store. I found Japanese woman work in New York book. I like this writer book series. However, befor test I fineshed test of university read. I want to read new New York story.

EVENT 4
On Friday I went to grandmother's house. Grandmother made rice ball for me. However, not tast salty I say "Grandmother this rice ball add salt?" My grandmothe miss take salt and suger. Pleace, remake!!! My grandmother run water and add salt not good tast.

EVENT 5
On Sunday, I gave new soup for Chef de cuisine. Cheese soup tast good I like tast. However, it is convenience food. I can't stop laugh because, chef use convenience food.



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka --

    A sweet rice ball?! That's doesn't sound very tasty...

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10. Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    返信削除