2015年1月7日水曜日

Diary Week-14

2014/01/12 Diary-Week 14

EVENT 1
On Monday start KGU lecture after a long time met friends. However, before test many report. I loaf on the many kinds homework during the New Year holiday. New Year’s Day I decided this year goal.

EVENT 2
On Tuesday talk to my mother about coming of age day ceremony after hair style. My hair is long now I don’t cut before about 3 years. However, I like hair color that is why damage hair. I want to fix it I decided finishing coming of age day cut hair. I am exciting after a longtime change hair style. Every night my mother advice for me.


EVENT 3
On Sunday, I was coming of age ceremony. I war Kimono. Kimono is Japanese traditional cloth. Obi belt was so strong. I met high school friends.

EVENT 4
I walk with my dog everyday. However, my dog cold day can't move. The reason was  mdog so fat move is eat time only. My mother laugh everytime but, is 10 year old dog.

EVENT 5
Midnight I eat ice cream. My mother wake up. She so angry don't eat midnight getting fat. However, midnight ice cream like.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    Congratulations on your Coming of Age ceremony! I hope you enjoyed the event and that you had a chance to see a lot of your old friends. Why don't you post a picture of yourself in your lovely kimono here on your blog?

    The score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除