2014年12月12日金曜日

Diary-Week 11


2014/12/15 Diary-Week 11

 

EVENT 1

I made photograph because, it send Minnesota for my host family Christmas present. Choses many picture and bought Japanese snacks. When I stayed Minnesota host kids say “I want eat Japanese snacks.” I send many kinds of it. However, parcel so expensive I was a surprised. I so big mistake forgot into the Christmas card. Next I will send New Year’s card.

 

EVENT 2

My brother’s always don’t talk to me. However, exploit for me I have car license but, my brother’s still. He say’s “Sister I something wishes.” My brother family good exploit. I think he has a glib tongue.

 

EVENT 3

I waited friend in front of PARCO. Kumamoto TV station received interview. Interviewer said “What do you image of Christmas songs?” I answered just heard songs. I worried TV broadcasting. I first time but, so fun experience.

 

EVENT 4

On Friday I went to Mika’s part time job place with Minnesota members. Everyone not came promise time. However, always style for us. Mika’s part time job steakhouse, It is person’s presence bake steak. Talking about Minnesota life remember each memory. Our said I want meet host family and Bethel staff.

 

EVENT 5
On Sunday I take a bath. Winter season now so    cold outside. However, I take a bath can't run hot water. I am very cold and get out shower. Time was midnight I can't call my family.

 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    I'm not sure how your brother exploits you... does he often ask you to drive him somewhere? Maybe it's a good chance to talk with him while you are in the car together...?

    The score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除