2014年12月27日土曜日

Diary-Week 13

2014/01/05 Diary-Week 13

EVENT 1
On Thursday December.25 Christmas day I went to eat dinner with my fried couple. I and friends same part time job their keep company 2 year. Almost time together I say “Today’s Christmas Why do you invited me?” Their say “Filling family” I can’t stop laugh and I am always thankful for their kindness. I spend good Christmas.

EVENT 2
On Sunday morning I received e-mail for host family in Minnesota. I 3 weeks ago send Christmas present it received December.28. I was surprised Christmas present arrived so long time. I send photo and Japanese food it is promised host sister and brother I am so happy host family send now photo for me.

EVENT 3
January second I went to ground mother’s house. However, I went to Kumamoto city bought lucky bag. I met KGU student I talk “happy new year!” Went to ground mother’s house met relative because, last year lantern festival went to Minnesota.

EVENT 4
January 4 start other part time job. I think still new year’s holiday caller few. However, came to many people coworker and me the situation took an unexpected turn. This year I more hang on.

EVENT 5

2015 year goal is up to TOEIC score and read book. Save money. Think plan to future. West diet. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka -

    I think you have some good plans for 2015, but I wonder -- what is "West diet"? Please explain in your next diary!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除