2014年12月21日日曜日

Diary- Week 12



Diary Week-12 12/22/2014

 

EVENT 1

I finished lecture and waited train. I met professor Matushima she back to Japan this year. I talked my dream and future her told New York life. She told New York is not feel America because, any other racial lives natural any other language flitting. I want to go New York in my life. She advice go to study abroad for me.

 

EVENT 2

In winter season busy in my part time job. My part time job Japanese style hotel everyday no vacancies. I running around Japanese style hotel and dishwashing. I not have new year’s holiday. However, I like busy and active no problem.

 

EVENT3

On Thursday I went to library and slushed student identification. However, not in to library fly electromagnetism. I three time this year. First time in to iphone case.

 

EVENT 4

Recently down to gasoline price. I so happy I pay off my self. However, expensive recently. I want to more down.

 

EVENT 5

On Sunday my house held ground mother’s birth day party. My ground mother’s 78 year old she anything sew. This summer I shoulder open design clothes sew up. She said I fixed hole I was so surprised and can’t stop laugh. However, so beautiful sew I keep. I forgot memory.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Haruka --

    I think Matsushima Sensei's advice to you is good! It is a great experience for everyone to spend time in another country. Even if you don't want to live abroad for a long time, it's a good way to learn more about your own country and culture.

    The score for this diary homework is 5/10

    返信削除